What We Do
We work exclusively with the public sector
The benefit to our clients from our exclusive public agency perspective is that there are no conflicts of interest with private parties, and we can be counted on to uphold the public trust in all aspects of our work.
Extensive expertise in the areas you need:
• financial planning
• financial & computer modeling
• tax base analysis
• demographic analysis (including school enrollment,
new development, etc.)
• new development mitigation
• facilities master planning and capital improvements planning
• financial transactions
• tax and assessment districts
• special taxes (including parcel taxes and Mello-Roos)
• general obligation bonds (including Prop. 39 bonds)
• lease-purchase financing
• certificates of participation ("COPs")
• tax & revenue anticipation notes ("TRANs")
• qualified zone academy bonds ("QZABs")
• property purchase & sale negotiations
• public employee workforce housing
• expert witness work
• third party reviews
As independent financial advisors we are willing to undertake any project that is consistent with our general skills and ethics.
Because of our commitment to 100% satisfaction guaranteed, 100% of the time, we are very thoughtful about who our clients are and how to approach addressing their needs. Please contact us to determine whether your agency can benefit from the kind of results produced by our level of commitment and unique approach.
Contact us for more information or a relevant case study at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 444-5100.